We all strive for a healthy, glowing and younger looking skin. Healthy skin is a reflection of a healthy mind and a healthy body.
- Follow a skin-care routine that includes cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Cleansing gets rid of the dirt, dead cells, oil; toning handles the pore issues and moisturizing is extremely important for the skin texture.
- Exfoliate your skin weekly. Use gentle skin scrub which will get rid of dead skin cells, and keep the skin smooth, soft healthy and fresh.
- Use a good moisturizer for your skin to help boost your skin’s cell regeneration. For nights, a thick and creamy moisturizer does wonders. Use an under eye gel and pamper your skin with good regimen.
- Stay sun safe by using sunscreen with high SPF and which covers broad UV spectrum. Re-apply sunscreen as and when required.
- Take proper rest. If you’re tired and your body doesn’t get enough rest, it shows on your skin. Dull and sullen skin’s quickest cure is a deep sleep.
- Avoid smoking. It leads to wrinkles, pigmentation and bad skin. With already polluted environment, you don’t want self-inflicted skin issues.
- Exercise regularly for a healthy body and skin. Try yoga, meditation, and deep breathing exercises to keep your nerves calm. Stress is the biggest enemy for good skin.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Add healthy food in your daily diet. Eat foods containing omega fatty acids and antioxidants.