Damaged barrier function due to deficiency of skin lipids is the main cause for many skin imperfections and skin problems, including dry skin. Lipidz contains both physiological and non physiological lipids (used in western country products). So, Lipidz plays an important role to re-establish skin’s barrier function (skin’s defense system) through replenishing skin’s protective Lipids in adequate quality. It has non-greasy and non-comedogenic formula. It is ideal for all skin type including sensitive skin.
It is available in 50gm pack.
Hyaluronic acid, Ceramide
Used for dry skin and re-establishment of skin barriers.
Apply gently on body.
1) Which skin type should use Lipidz?
- All skin type can use Lipidz including sensitive skin.
2) Who should use Lipidz? Male or female?
- Both male and female can use Lipidz.
3) When Lipidz should be used? Is this day cream or night cream?
- Lipidz can be used all the time. You can use it on day and/or night.
4) People with which skin tone can use Lipidz?
- People with all the skin type can use Lipidz.
5) Is Lipidz safe for long term use?
- Yes, Lipidz is totally safe for long term use.
6) How long should I use Lipidz?
- Lipidz is daily cream for all skin type. So one can use as long as he/she wants to use.
7) Is there any side effect or after effect of Lipidz?
- No, there is not any side effect or after effect of Lipidz.
8) How long will the Lipidz 50gm pack lasts?
- Lipidz will lasts roughly for 18-22 days.
9) How Lipidz can be applied?
- Apply gently on body.
10) Can I wear make up after using Lipidz?
- Yes, you can wear makeup after using Lipidz.
11) Do you ship the product out of India?
- Yes, we ship the product out of India.
12) How can I buy Lipidz online?
- You can buy Lipidz online from http://www.ethicare.in/ .
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: