Revolutionary and advance combination in skin lightening treatment. It gives luminosity to the skin. Dermashine cream helps to get rid of uneven skin tone. Unwanted pigmentation, dark spot, melasma and giving radiant youthful skin. Attractive packing. Attractive packing Sepicalm VG plays an important role in reducing irritation on the skin and helps to brighten your skin. Akoactive Dragon reduces the visibility of skin spots and dyscromia of the skin, improvement of overall complexion, improvement of skin radiance, and improvement in skin tone. phytic acid basically works by blocking the entrance of iron and copper in the formation of melanin. Arbutin is therefore used as a skin-lightening agent. Kojic dipalmitate is more efficacious than kojic acid in inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase present in human skin so as to inhibit the melanin formation and produce excellent effects in whitening skin and in anti-suntan. Liquorice extract is nontoxic to melanocytes, preventing permanent discoloration nor is it toxic to surrounding keratinocytes. Mulberry root extract comes from the white Mulberry tree that has been found to lighten age spots and uneven skin tone. Niacinamide is an effective skin lightening compound that works by inhibiting melanosome transfer from melanocytes to keratinocytes. Vitamin A exfoliates – making skin smooth and even tone. It reduces wrinkles and increase the flow of blood. Bearberry extract is effective for lightening age spots, freckles, sun spots, Melasma, and blotchy skin tone for a more uniform, brighter complexion.
Available in 50gm pack.
(Available at your nearest Dermatologist*)
Dipalmitate kojic acid
It helps to get rid out of uneven skin tone, unwanted pigmentation, dark spot and melasma. It prevents new dark spots
- whitens and lightens the naturally dark skin
- gives luminosity to the skin
Apply gently on the skin.
1) What is Dermashine?
- Dermashine is the complete formulation for skin whitening and lightenine.
2) Who should use Dermashine?
- People who want to get whiten skin tone and people who want to get rid of melasma, dark spots, unwanted spots, pigmentation and uneven skin tone should use Dermashine.
3) How should I apply Dermashine?
- Apply gently on the skin.
4) How long should I wait to get desired result?
- It depends on your skin tone, how regularly you follow skin care routines, and precaution you take.
5) Should I use it even after getting desired result?
- It is safe to use even after getting desired result but ask your dermatologist before using it.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: