Acmed face wash is used to cure acne which cleanses excess oil, dirt and dead skin. Tea tree oil used in Acmed ensures anti-bacterial action against bacteria common to pimple prone skin. Acmed also has a breakthrough innovation like pimple care globules that you can actually see penetrating in your skin while you wash your face, ensuring proper delivery of pimple care active ingredients. Acmed is clearly safe. With safe ingredients, safe surfactant base & slightly acidic pH.
Now Paraben Free.
It is available in 70gm pack.
It has been indicated for the treatment of acne.
Take a little Acmed with a little water on to your palm. Work up lather and gently massage on your wet face and neck with a circular motion. Rinse off with clear water and pat your face dry. For best results use twice or thrice a day regularly.
1) What is acne?
– Acne (or) pimples is swelling of the sebaceous glands (a type of skin gland found on the face, trunk & back) that occurs secondary to blockage of the sebaceous glands with, in some cases, associated bacterial infection.
2) In what condition of my skin should I use Acmed?
– One can use Acmed in skin condition of acne or pimples or oily skin.
3) How should I use this product?
– Take a little Acmed with a little water on to your palm. Work up lather and gently massage on your wet face and neck with a circular motion. Rinse off with clear water and pat your face dry. For best results use twice or thrice a day regularly.
4) What an extra care should I take to prevent acne?
– Take proper precaution, follow skin care routines like cleansing, exfoliation, avoid over drying etc.
5) Is there any other product or cream or lotion should be used?
– Akmasq face pack, Sebogel, Sef[il cream are the suggested products.
6) Which kind of skin should use Acmed?
– Oily, acne and pimples prone skin should use Acmed.
7) Which age group people can use Acmed?
– All the age group including adult and teenagers can use Acmed face wash.
8) How long would it take to cure acne?
– It depends on severity of your acne, precaution you take, and how regular are you for medicines.
9) How can I buy Acmed online?
You can buy Acmed online directly from http://www.ethicare.in/,
10) Does it prevent to produce oil on face?
– Yes, it controls oil on face.
11) Should I use moisturizer after using Acmed?
– Yes, you can use mild moisturizer specially designed for oily skin to compensate natural oil on your face after using Acmed.