Akmasq is a natural and innovative approach in pimple care and complexion care technology. It absorbs oil. It has gental cleansing base for irritation free cleansing. It provides antibacterial action by tea tree oil. For improvement in complexion and remove acne marks, Akmasq has chandan and turmeric. Cucumber gives cooling and soothing feel. Vit. -E and pro-Vit. B5 has healing properties. Thrice a week application of Akmasq will give you freshness and freedom from oiliness throughout the day and will improve complexion remarkably giving glow to the skin.
It is available in 70gm pack.
Tea tree oil
Clean your face neck, apply Akmasq evenly all over face and neck avoiding the area around eyes and mouth. Let Akmsq dry and let ingredients penetrate for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash off Akmasq with water and pat dry. For best result apply Akmsq once in day regularly.
1) What is acne or pimples?
– Acne (or) pimples are swelling of the sebaceous glands (a type of skin gland found on the face, trunk & back) that occurs secondary to blockage of the sebaceous glands with, in some cases, associated bacterial infection.
2) How is it caused?
– It is apparently activated by androgens (male hormones) in those who are genetically predisposed. The accumulation of sebum (secretion of the sebaceous glands) within the gland leads to enlargement of the gland. This is called a pimple.
3) Who can get it?
– It is seen in teenagers and young adults. It usually starts at puberty and is more common in males. In some people, the onset of the disease can get delayed to the 3rd of 4th decade of life. Some women also develop acne as a result of excess male hormones in them (hyperandrogenism).
4) What are the signs and symptoms of the disease?
– The disease primarily manifests itself as small raised swellings over the face, trunk and at the back. These small swellings are referred to as comedones. Comedones are the hallmark of the disease. There may be mild soreness, pain or itching. As the swelling increases and the contents of the swelling get inflected secondarily, pus accumulates and pustule (small swelling with pus) is formed.
5) Is there any after or side effect of Akmasq?
– No, there is not any side effect or after effect of Akmasq.
6) How often should I use Akmasq?
– For best result apply Akmsq once in day regularly.
7) Is there any other suggested product for acne of your brand?
– Acmed face wash, Sebogel, Sef[il cream are the suggested products.
8) How can I buy Akmasq online?
– You can buy Akmasq online directly from http://www.ethicare.in/.