Caladew lotion, with its balanced formulation, offers soothing-cooling action and gives relief in skin condition like prickly heat, insect bites, itching, sunburn, nappy rash etc. Use 2 to 3 times daily for best results. Zinc oxide is used to heal the skin and offers mild sunscreen action. Caladew has Excellent spread ability. It offers instant cooling effect.
Now Paraben Free.
Product type: Lotion
Net Weight: 75ml
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacturing
Manufactured by: ZYMO COSMETICS
Marketed by: Ethicare Remedies, B-407 – Imperial Heights, Opp. Big Bazzar, 150ft Ring Road, Rajkot – 360005 (Gujarat, India)
Use for bad skin condition like urticaria, prickly heat, insect bites, itching, sunburn, nappy rash, chickenpox, scabies etc.
Clear affected area of the skin then applies Caladew lotion gently on that area.
1) Is Caladew safe?
– Yes, Caladew is a calamine lotion which is totally safe.
2) How Caladew is better than any other product available in market?
– Unique combination in Caladew lotion makes it better.
3) What Caladew contains?
– Caladew contains Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Cucumber Extract, Aloe vera, Silicon oil, Glycerine.
4) How can I buy Caladew online?
– You can buy Caladew online directly from https://www.ethicare.in/.
5) For how long one should use Caladew?
– It depends on severity of condition of your skin.
7) How can I apply Caladew?
-Clear affected area of the skin then applies Caladew lotion gently on that area.
8) Who should use Caladew?
– People with urticaria, prickly heat, insect bites, itching, sunburn, nappy rash, chickenpox, scabies etc should use Caladew.
9) Can I use Caladew for skin irritation?
– Yes, you can use it for skin irritation.
10) How should I use the product?
– Clear affected area of the skin then applies Caladew lotion gently on that area.