Introducing DWASH moisturizing facial rich creamy wash which is specially formulated with special ingredients which nourishes the skin and helps to hydrate and to protect skin and feel buttery soft after being cleansed.
Dwash moisturizing facial wash luxurious creamy formula is ideal for dry and sensitive skin. It’s so gentle and safe on even the most sensitive skin conditions.
Dwash moisturizing facial wash de-congests your skin pores of impurities, all dirt, making your skin feeling moisturized for naturally soft skin and leaving it fresh and supple.
You would love to indulge yourself in luxurious creamy feel, moisturizing and hydrating feel of Dwash face wash.
(Available at your nearest Dermatologist*)
D- panthenol- It is having humactant properties
Shea Butter- Provides moisturization
Cetyl alcohol- Work as an emollient
Olive Oil PEG7 Esters- Work as an emollient
Kokum Butter- Work as an emollient
Coco Glucoside- It conditioners skin
Allantoin- Works as a skin protectant
Propypene Glycol- Ingredient with humactant properties
Glycerin- Ingredient with humactant properties
It has been indicated for dry skin, skin nourishment and hydration of skin.
Take Dwash face wash with a little water on to your palm. Work up lather and gently massage on your wet face and neck with a circular motion. Rinse off with clear water and pat your face dry. For best results use twice or thrice a day regularly.
1) What is Dwash?
Dwash ultra mild oily skin wash is specialized oil free formula gently cleans your skin from deep and removes excess oil from the skin, to give a natural, refreshed and clear look.
2) Who should use Dwash?
– Anyone can use Dwash especially oily and acne prone skin should use Dwash.
3) How Dwash is better than any other cleanser?
– Dwash will leave your skin feeling flawless, rejuvenated and acne free thus it is better than any other cleanser.
4) Can I use any other regimen with Dwash?
– You can use other regimen with Dwash.
5) People with which skin type should use Dwash?
-people with oily skin should use Dwash.
6) Is it safe?
– Yes, it is totally safe.
7) Is there any side effect or after effect of Dwash?
– No, there is not any side or after effect of Dwash.
8) Can I use moisturizer after using Dwash?
– Yes, moisturizer can be used after using Dwash.