It is the skin lightening cream. This cream brings revolution in skin lightening treatments. First time ever in the history of Indian market, the combination of Kojic acid and Vitamin–C (In stable form) keeps Kozimax unique. And yes, Arbutin add extra skin lightening effects. Kozimax contains Glabridin in its purest form.
It is available in 9 gm and 15 gm pack.
Kojic Acid DiPalmitate
It is indicated for hyper pigmentation / dark discoloration, age/ sun spots, tans/ sun damage, Acne marks, birth marks, dark elbows, knees, underarms, uneven skin tone, melasma.
Wash and dry skin apply an even layer over the affected area twice daily. Massage thoroughly until cream is absorbed completely into the skin. Apply once in the evening and once at night for best results. Long term treatments with any product should be monitored by a medical professional.
1) Why should I use Kozimax?
– It contains skin whitening agents like Kojic acid and Ascorbic acid so if you are suffering from the problem of pigmentation or melasma or you want to have white skin tone then you should use Kozimax.
2) What is pigmentation?
– It is a skin condition where patches of the skin turn into a darker shade of color due to excessive presence of melanin, found on skin surface.
3) Is Kozimax safe for long term use?
– Yes, Kozimax is safe for long term use.
4) Does Kozimax cause any side effect or irritation?
– No, Kozimax does not cause any side effect or irritation.
5) How long does it take to see results?
– It depends on your skin type, how regularly you follow skin care routines.
6) Can I wear make up after applying Kozimax?
– Yes, you can wear makeup after applying Kozimax.
7) Can Kozimax be used on body?
– Yes, Kozimax can be used on any part of body.
8) Who can use Kozimax? Men or women?
– Both, men and women can use Kozimax.
9) How can I buy Kozimax online?
– You can buy Kozimax online from http://www.ethicare.in/ .