Sebogel has a specially prepared formula to get rid of Acne & oily skin. Actives in Sebogel helps to open the closed skin pores & also takes care of other factors related to acne, as a result you get pimple free radiant skin. For best results Sebogel should be used 2-3 times a day on affected area regularly.
Now Paraben Free.
It is available in 30gm pack.
Salilcylic acid, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
It has been indicated for the acne treatment and oily skin treatment. Also fight against blackheads and skin imperfections faster and efficiently. For mild to moderate acne treatment. Supports the healing of acne lesions
After cleansing your face and affected area, apply all over face evenly, more on the affected areas. Let it dry. Should be used 2 – 3 times a day on affected area regularly.
1) What is acne or pimples?
– It is swelling of the sebaceous glands (a type of skin gland found on the face, trunk & back) that occurs secondary to blockage of the sebaceous glands with, in some cases, associated bacterial infection.
2) How is it caused?
– It is apparently activated by androgens (male hormones) in those who are genetically predisposed. The accumulation of sebum (secretion of the sebaceous glands) within the gland leads to enlargement of the gland. This is called a pimple.
3) Who can get it?
– It is seen in teenagers and young adults. It usually starts at puberty and is more common in males. In some people, the onset of the disease can get delayed to the 3rd of 4th decade of life. We can see development of acne in some women as a result of excess male hormones in them (hyperandrogenism).
4) What are the signs and symptoms of the disease?
– The disease primarily manifests itself as small raised swellings over the face, trunk and at the back. These small swellings are referred to as comedones. Comedones are the hallmark of the disease. There may be mild soreness, pain or itching. As the swelling increases and the contents of the swelling get inflected secondarily, pus accumulates and pustule (small swelling with pus) is formed.
5) How Sebogel works?
– Actives in Sebogel helps to open the closed skin pores & also takes care of other factors related to acne, as a result you get pimple free radiant skin.
6) Which age group people can use Sebogel?
– All the age group except children can use Sebogel.
7) Which skin type people should use Sebogel?
– Oily and ace prone skin type people should use Sebogel.
8) How often should I use Sebogel in a day?
– It should be used 2-3 times a day on affected area.
9) How long would it take to cure my acne?
– It depends on how regularly you follow skin care routines, severity of your acne and precaution you take.
10) Is there any after effect of this cream?
– No, there is no side effect or after effect of this cream.
11) Any other recommended product of your brand for acne?
– Acmed face wash, Aqmask face mask, and Sefpil can be used to cure acne.