Sepfil has more stable and spreadable base efficacy of AHAs without irritation. It is used for pre and post peel for priming, pre and post laser resurfacing, pre and post microdermabrasion. It keeps skin with acne free form blemishes.
Now Paraben Free.
It is available in 30gm pack.
It is indicated in medical conditions like,Melasma, Post acne black spot,
Freckles, Acne – mild to moderate, Ageing
Photo ageing, Wrinkles, Dermal melasma
1) In which condition should I use Sefpil?
– It is indicated in medical conditions like, Melasma, Post acne black spot, Freckles, Acne – mild to moderate, Ageing, Photo ageing, Wrinkles and Dermal melasma.
2) How long should I use Sefpil?
– Until you get cured from your skin condition.
3) Is there any side effect or after effect of Sefpil?
– No, there is not any side or after effect of Sefpil.
4) Can I use Sepfil daily?
– Yes, you can use Sefpil daily.
5) Who can use sefpil? Men or women?
– Both men and women can use Sefpil.
6) What is pigmentataion?
– It is a skin condition where patches of the skin turn into a darker shade of color due to excessive presence of melanin, found on skin surface.