Uvmed provides 50 times more protection from sunburn, as it has been produced by special ingredients and unique formula.
Uvmed protects the skin from UVA I, UVA II and UVB. Uvmed has oil-free formula so it is ideal for oily, acne prone skin.
Regular use of Uvmed helps in preventing any type of skin damage done by UV rays. It also prevents darkening of skin, sunburn, premature ageing. Uvmed is useful for both indoor and outdoor and it can be used in any season. It does not contain any colourant or perfume that may cause allergic effects.
Now Paraben Free.
It is available in 50ml pack.
Has been used to Prevent sunburn and protecting against skin damage from ultraviolet (UV) light.
Apply UVMED broad spectrum sunscreen gel liberally and evenly on face and all exposed areas of the body 20-30 minutes before exposure to sun. Reapply after prolonged swimming or excessive sweating. Massage UVMED into the skin very gently, until it vanishes. (Don’t rub vigorously). Avoid UVMED from entering the eyes or mouth. Discontinue the use, if at all skin irritation occurs.Not to be used for Children under 6 months of age.
• For external use only.
• Shake at temperature below 25◦ C.
• Do not freeze.
• Protect from direct sunlight.
• Keep out of reach from children.
1) Who does need to use sunscreen?
– It can be used for indoor or outdoor. And it protects your skin form UV rays and sunburn so, for outdoor you must use Uvmed. All skin type including sensitive skin can use Uvmed.
2) What type of sunscreen is recommended for sun protection?
– Sunscreen which has very high SPF and does not cause any allergic reaction as after effect.
3) What does the SPF mean?
– SPF stands for sun protection factor, and is a measure of how well a sunscreen will protect the skin from harmful sun rays.
4) Why should I use Uvmed?
– It has 50 SPF so it offers 50 times more protection from sunburn. Its special ingredients and unique formula helps to protect your skin from UV rays (UVA I, UVA II and UVB)
5) How many times in a day Uvmed should be used?
– Apply UVmed before you go outside and re-apply it after every two hours.
6) Which kind of skin should use Uvmed?
– It is preferable for oily skin.
7) Is there any after effect by chemicals used in Uvmed?
– No, Uvmed is free from any perfume and colorant. So it does not cause any allergic reaction.
8) Do you ship the product outside India?
– Yes, we ship the product outside India.
9) Is there a need to use any other product with Uvmed?
– No, there is no need to use any other product with UVmed.
10) How can I buy UVmed online?
– You can buy UVmed online from http://www.ethicare.in/ .