Z-Block sunscreen is 100% free of chemical actives, so no irritation. Z-Block has break through patented Index Match Technology to ensure non opaque, non whitening sunscreen experience.
Z-Block sunscreen contains Zinc oxide- The only ingredient classified by USFDA that provides broad spectrum coverage across the entire UVB & UVA range.
Z-Block contains Zinclear IM- The most transparent and effective zinc oxide in the world and also approved as organic cosmetic ingredient by Ecocert.
Z-Block provides silky-smooth, non oily, matt finish and velvety feel sunscreen experience.
Now Paraben Free.
- Non comedogenic
- No harmful chemicals
- No animal testing
- Preservative free
- Very water resistant (80 minutes)
Product type: Sunscreen gel
Net Weight: 50gm
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacturing
Manufactured by: ZYMO COSMETICS
Marketed by: Ethicare Remedies, B-407 – Imperial Heights, Opp. Big Bazzar, 150ft Ring Road, Rajkot – 360005 (Gujarat, India)
It has been used to Prevent sunburn and protecting against skin damage from ultraviolet (UV) light.
Apply Z-Block broad-spectrum sunscreen gel liberally and evenly on face and all exposed areas of the body just before sun exposure. Reapply after prolonged swimming or excessive sweating. Massage Z-Block into the skin very gently, until it vanishes. (Don’t rub vigorously). Avoid Z-Block from entering the eyes or mouth. Discontinue the use, if at all skin irritation occurs.
1) What is Z-Block?
– Z-Block- the zinc oxide sunscreen with SPF 50 **** rating that provides broad spectrum protection against UVB and UVA rays. It gives matt, silky, non sticky and velvety feel sunscreen experience.
2) How Z-Block is better?
– It gives matt, silky, non sticky and velvety feel sunscreen experience and highly protects your skin from sun rays as it has SPF of 50****.
3) Which skin type should use Z-Block?
– It is preferable for dry skin.
4) I am suffering from acne. Should I use Z-Block?
– You can use Z-Block but you should go with Acscreen gel which is specially designed for oily and acne prone skin.
5) Is there any side effect of Zscreen?
– No, there is not any side effect of Z-Block.
6) Is it safe?
– Yes, it is.
7) After how many intervals of time should I re-use Z-Block?
– When you are exposed to sun, you should reapply Z-Block after every 2 hours.
8) How can I apply Z-Block?
Apply Z-Block broad spectrum sunscreen gel liberally and evenly on face and all exposed areas of the body 20-30 minutes before exposure to sun. Reapply after prolonged swimming or excessive sweating. Massage Z-Block into the skin very gently, until it vanishes. (Don’t rub vigorously). Avoid Z-Block from entering the eyes or mouth. Discontinue the use, if at all skin irritation occurs.
11) Can I apply any other cream after using Z-Block?
– Yes, you can apply other creams after using Z-Block.